The Return of the Manchester to Liverpool Ultra with Live Online GPS Tracking to allow Family & Friends to Track Your Progress throughout the Day. Runners Start the Race beside the World Famous Old Trafford, the home of Manchester United Football Club, the ‘Theatre of Dreams’. This Unique Race is a Heavily Supported 50 Mile Ultra-Marathon following the Trans-Pennine Trail, the Manchester Ship Canal and the River Mersey from Manchester to Liverpool. The course is a Well-Marked, Fast 50 Mile Race with a 14 Hour Cut-Off, and is ideal for both the Seasoned Ultra-runner looking for a Personal Best on the distance and also a Great Introduction into Ultra-running for Beginners. Magnificent Support from the GB Ultras team at 6 Checkpoints. UTMB Qualifying Race.
How to enter the M2L Manchester to Liverpool Ultra
- Run 50mi
M2L Manchester to Liverpool Ultra route
M2L Manchester to Liverpool Ultra weather forecast
M2L Manchester to Liverpool Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was M2L Manchester to Liverpool Ultra?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby4.9(166)
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr, Delph4.8(8)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Whitworth Trail Marathon16th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul, Bakewell
- Peak District Challenge18th Sep, Hathersage5(2)