The MacQueen Bros Mid Argyll Triathlon aspires to be a sporting event which promotes local community participation balanced with the right degree of sporting competition to attract some of the best triathletes from across Scotland. Affiliated to Triathlon Scotland, the national body for triathlon in Scotland, the event is now a regular fixture on the national events calendar.Run by a small but dedicated committee, this sprint distance event is centred at the Mid Argyll Community Pool in Lochgilphead and the organisers welcome all entrants, whether individual or team entry.
How to enter the MacQueen Bros. Mid Argyll Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5km, Bike 20km, Run 6.5km
MacQueen Bros. Mid Argyll Triathlon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
MacQueen Bros. Mid Argyll Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was MacQueen Bros. Mid Argyll Triathlon?
You may also like
- Monster Triathlon19th Jun 2021, Fort Augustus5(15)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon2nd Oct, Abersoch
- The ROC - Summer3rd Sep 2021, Abersoch
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.