The MacQueen Bros Mid Argyll Triathlon aspires to be a sporting event which promotes local community participation balanced with the right degree of sporting competition to attract some of the best triathletes from across Scotland. Affiliated to Triathlon Scotland, the national body for triathlon in Scotland, the event is now a regular fixture on the national events calendar.Run by a small but dedicated committee, this sprint distance event is centred at the Mid Argyll Community Pool in Lochgilphead and the organisers welcome all entrants, whether individual or team entry.
How to enter the MacQueen Bros. Mid Argyll Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5km, Bike 20km, Run 6.5km
MacQueen Bros. Mid Argyll Triathlon weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
MacQueen Bros. Mid Argyll Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was MacQueen Bros. Mid Argyll Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London4.5(157)
- The Ben Nevis Braveheart Triathlon19th Sep, Fort William
- Fleetwood Triathlon13th Sep, Fleetwood3.5(2)
- St. Annes Triathlon17th May, Lytham St Annes
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis5(1)