201km cycling event starting from Exeter. Controls at Winkleigh, North Molton, Holford and Culmstock, plus 1 information control.
A 200k ride crossing the Clyst, Exe, Yeo, Taw, Mole, Barle, Washford, Quarme, Tone and Culm rivers, with climbs over Exmoor and the Quantocks.
How to enter the Mad March Coasts and Quantocks
- Bike 201km
Mad March Coasts and Quantocks weather forecast
Dangerously windy until evening.
Mad March Coasts and Quantocks reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mad March Coasts and Quantocks?
You may also like
- Beyond Wessex Sportive5th Jun 2021, Bridport
- Beyond Somerset Sportive (Saturday or Sunday)9th Apr 2021, Glastonbury
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Brighton Marathon Weekend17th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Beyond Cotswold Sportive29th May 2021, England
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.