This is a great race, all run on tarmac roads and suits everyone from children to adults, top club runners to walkers. The race is organised to raise money for the charity, 'Meningitis Now' as Tri Project's, Lee Pearce's father died suddenly from Meninigtis in January 2013. In the first year the race raised £1,000 and last year it raised nearly £1,500 so we hope that the Mad March Hare this year will raise even more. Come and run or walk 5k or 10k, have fun and rasie money for charity.
How to enter the Mad March Hare 5km/10km Woldingham
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Mad March Hare 5km/10km Woldingham weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Mad March Hare 5km/10km Woldingham reviews (5)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Run Richmond Park 5k and 10k Race 132nd Oct, Richmond4.3(1)
- Battersea Park 5K & 10K - October23rd Oct, London
- RunThrough Hyde Park 5K & 10K - October16th Oct, London
- Battersea Park 5k & 10k - December5th Dec, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.