This is a great race, all run on tarmac roads and suits everyone from children to adults, top club runners to walkers. The race is organised to raise money for the charity, 'Meningitis Now' as Tri Project's, Lee Pearce's father died suddenly from Meninigtis in January 2013. In the first year the race raised 1,000 and last year it raised nearly 1,500 so we hope that the Mad March Hare this year will raise even more. Come and run or walk 5k or 10k, have fun and rasie money for charity.
How to enter the Mad March Hare 5km/10km Woldingham
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Questions & answers
- Is there entry on the day?Hi there. Just to let you know that you can enter this event on the day.
Mad March Hare 5km/10km Woldingham weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Mad March Hare 5km/10km Woldingham reviews (5)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k20th Jun 2020, Tadworth
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon21st Mar 2020, London
- Farnborough Winter Half Marathon & 5k Fun Run26th Jan 2020, Farnborough