Distances in this event
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
From the organizer
This is a great race, all run on tarmac roads and suits everyone from children to adults, top club runners to walkers. The race is organised to raise money for the charity, 'Meningitis Now' as Tri Project's, Lee Pearce's father died suddenly from Meninigtis in January 2013. In the first year the race raised 1,000 and last year it raised nearly 1,500 so we hope that the Mad March Hare this year will raise even more. Come and run or walk 5k or 10k, have fun and rasie money for charity.
Mad March Hare 5km/10km Woldingham weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Mad March Hare 5km/10km Woldingham reviews (5)
4.3 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Is there entry on the day?Hi there. Just to let you know that you can enter this event on the day.
You may also like
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k - September29th Sep, Tadworth
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking4.5(301)
- Do It For Charity Santa Run – Victoria Park, London8th Dec, London4.4(4)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)
- Guildford 10K13th Oct, Guildford
- Simplyhealth Great South Run19th Oct, Portsmouth4.8(36)