Consider these instead
The Magna Carta Marathon & Half Marathon has been postponed until . Here are other races in your area:
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run29th Nov, Windsor3.4(54)
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Summer6th Aug 2021, Kingston upon Thames4.2(34)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit - April3rd Apr 2021, Chichester4.9(5)
Magna Carta Marathon & Half Marathon routes
The half and full marathon races begin on the Thames Path trail next to the Wraysbury Skiff & Punting Club Race HQ
The half marathon route will begin with a 2.5. mile out and back loop along the Thames Path as far as Staines Bridge. This will then be followed by two out and back 5.3 mile sections up to the Old Windsor Lock Check Point. This section of the run closely follows the river and runners will be able to enjoy the wonderful scenery that this part of the world has to offer.
Marathon Route: The marathon route will be similar to the half marathon route but runners will complete four out and back 5.3 mile sections to Old Windsor Lock Checkpoint.
Scenic highlights include the Queen Elizabeth statue, JFK Memorial, Magna Carta landmark, Old Windsor and the turnaround at the Old Windsor Lock.
Frequently Asked Questions
Magna Carta Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Magna Carta Marathon & Half Marathon reviews (6)
5 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.