Consider these instead
The Magna Carta Marathon & Half Marathon has been postponed until . Here are other races in your area:
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Winter7th Nov, Kingston upon Thames4.2(31)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
The half and full marathon races begin on the Thames Path trail next to the Wraysbury Skiff & Punting Club Race HQ
The half marathon route will begin with a 2.5. mile out and back loop along the Thames Path as far as Staines Bridge. This will then be followed by two out and back 5.3 mile sections up to the Old Windsor Lock Check Point. This section of the run closely follows the river and runners will be able to enjoy the wonderful scenery that this part of the world has to offer.
Marathon Route: The marathon route will be similar to the half marathon route but runners will complete four out and back 5.3 mile sections to Old Windsor Lock Checkpoint.
Scenic highlights include the Queen Elizabeth statue, JFK Memorial, Magna Carta landmark, Old Windsor and the turnaround at the Old Windsor Lock.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Magna Carta Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Hermes Running are ranked #36 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Magna Carta Marathon & Half Marathon reviews (6)
5 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.