How to enter the Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 1.5mi
Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September routes
The course takes place on closed roads between Maidenhead and Cookham. The race will start and finish in Maidenhead town centre, where runners can expect huge levels of support.
This is an overwhelmingly flat course and definitely one to target for your half marathon PB. With runners completing two laps of the course, it is the perfect chance for family and friends to see you run.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #23 in the UK out of 275 organizers
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run4th Sep, Dorney2(8)
- Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August8th Aug, Slough4.8(2)
- Hell-Fire Half and 10K11th Jul, High Wycombe4.8(11)
- Run Dorney 5k, 10k & Half Marathon18th Jul, Windsor