See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 1.5mi
Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September routes
The course takes place on closed roads between Maidenhead and Cookham. The race will start and finish in Maidenhead town centre, where runners can expect huge levels of support.
This is an overwhelmingly flat course and definitely one to target for your half marathon PB. With runners completing two laps of the course, it is the perfect chance for family and friends to see you run.
Frequently Asked Questions
Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run3rd Oct, Windsor3.4(54)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Wokingham Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Wokingham4.5(85)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.