Distances in this event
- Run 13.1miBooked 4 times this week
- Run 1.5mi
You may also like
- Windsor Lakeside Half Marathon & 10K13th Oct, Windsor
- Windsor Autumn Half Marathon19th Oct, Dorney
- Water of Life 10K, Half Marathon and Junior Race - October20th Oct, Marlow4(9)
- Running Grand Prix at Mercedes-Benz World – September8th Sep, Weybridge
- Richmond Running Festival15th Sep, Richmond4.3(2)
- Onetrack10001st Sep, London
From the organizerOrganizer's website
A great opportunity to run on closed roads on a fast, flat course! Voted 3rd in the 'Pb Potential' category in Runners World Races of the Year 2013 Awards. Suitable for beginners, PB-Hunters and competitive athletes alike.
Now in its 9th year, the Maidenhead Half Marathon is an established favourite in the local race calendar: it is known for its enthusiastic spectator support, impeccable organisation, and most of all its undisputed PB-potential. Held on closed roads around urban Maidenhead and scenic Cookham, this is a fast race on a flat course, and will delight everyone whether you want to improve your race time or embark on your very first half marathon.
Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September route
Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September reviews (3)
4 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.