How to enter the Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 1.5mi
Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September routes
The course takes place on closed roads between Maidenhead and Cookham. The race will start and finish in Maidenhead town centre, where runners can expect huge levels of support.
This is an overwhelmingly flat course and definitely one to target for your half marathon PB. With runners completing two laps of the course, it is the perfect chance for family and friends to see you run.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #26 in the UK out of 379 organizers
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Windsor Half Marathon27th Sep, Windsor4.1(7)
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run17th May, Windsor3.9(54)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)