Maidstone Harriers are pleased to host the Maidstone Marathon and Half Marathon after its successful revival in 2016. This popular accurately measured route takes in a rural Kent course featuring the challenging lanes in and around the villages of Boughton Monchelsea, Loose and East Farleigh. The route uses a single loop for the half marathon with the marathon runners completing a second loop.
We had great feedback after we introduced the new course in 2016. Runners loved the undulations of the hills and felt a huge sense of achievement at the finish. If you're looking for a challenge, then this is it! One runner said 'It was challenging in parts, but great organisation and awesome marshals who were so supportive and encouraging'.
There's a unique medal and race memento available for all finishers - plus prizes for leading runners and age category winners.
How to enter the Maidstone Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Maidstone Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Maidstone Half Marathon reviews (2)
4.3 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- The Moon Walk16th May 2020, London
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London4.2(28)
- London Landmarks Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, London4.7(55)
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)
- Brighton Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Brighton4.4(59)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Charing4.4(13)