Maidstone Harriers are pleased to host the Maidstone Marathon and Half Marathon after its successful revival in 2016. This popular accurately measured route takes in a rural Kent course featuring the challenging lanes in and around the villages of Boughton Monchelsea, Loose and East Farleigh. The route uses a single loop for the half marathon with the marathon runners completing a second loop.
We had great feedback after we introduced the new course in 2016. Runners loved the undulations of the hills and felt a huge sense of achievement at the finish. If you're looking for a challenge, then this is it! One runner said 'It was challenging in parts, but great organisation and awesome marshals who were so supportive and encouraging'.
There's a unique medal and race memento available for all finishers - plus prizes for leading runners and age category winners.
How to enter the Maidstone Half Marathon
- Running: Run 13.1mi, N/a
Maidstone Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Maidstone Half Marathon reviews (2)
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- The Tonbridge Half Marathon10th Oct, Tonbridge4.6(18)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Canterbury Half Marathon30th Aug, Canterbury4.2(20)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)