The event takes place on Sunday 22nd July 2018 in the beautiful Promenade Park and Hythe Quay in Maldon, Essex, England. The rooftops of Maldon and the large sailing barges offer the perfect and unique backdrop for a triathlon.
Starting with an Open Water Swim in the River Blackwater, competitors then move on to the Cycle on the quiet and scenic roads of the Dengie Peninsula. Finally a lapped Run around the Prom with spectators, locals and visitors creating a great atmosphere.
This triathlon offers numerous opportunities for spectators to watch and cheer on the triathletes and is perfect for first time competitors or seasoned pros alike. This is a fun, energetic event with competitors returning yearly to enjoy the occasion.
There are two distances to choose from; Sprint Distance & Olympic Distance:
Sprint: 750m Swim / 28km Cycle / 5km Run
Olympic: 1.5km Swim / 45km Cycle / 10km Run
More info & entry at www.dengieevents.co.uk
How to enter the The Maldon Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 45km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 28km, Run 5km
The Maldon Triathlon routes
All course details and maps can be found at www.dengieevents.co.uk/the-maldon-triathlon
The Maldon Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Maldon Triathlon reviews (2)
4.2 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug 2020, London
- The Marlow Classic24th May 2020, Marlow
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon12th Jul 2020, Northampton
- The Fugitive5th Jul 2020, Marlow
- Cardiff Triathlon28th Jun 2020, Cardiff
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun 2020, Llanberis