The event takes place on Sunday 22nd July 2018 in the beautiful Promenade Park and Hythe Quay in Maldon, Essex, England. The rooftops of Maldon and the large sailing barges offer the perfect and unique backdrop for a triathlon.
Starting with an Open Water Swim in the River Blackwater, competitors then move on to the Cycle on the quiet and scenic roads of the Dengie Peninsula. Finally a lapped Run around the Prom with spectators, locals and visitors creating a great atmosphere.
This triathlon offers numerous opportunities for spectators to watch and cheer on the triathletes and is perfect for first time competitors or seasoned pros alike. This is a fun, energetic event with competitors returning yearly to enjoy the occasion.
There are two distances to choose from; Sprint Distance & Olympic Distance:
Sprint: 750m Swim / 28km Cycle / 5km Run
Olympic: 1.5km Swim / 45km Cycle / 10km Run
More info & entry at www.dengieevents.co.uk
The Maldon Triathlon weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
The Maldon Triathlon reviews (2)
4.2 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Box End Lake Triathlon5th Sep, Bedford4.7(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.