Consider these instead
The Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep 2021, Warrington
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - May22nd May 2021, Manchester3.3(1)
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January24th Jan 2021, Manchester4(10)
- Run Heaton Park 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - August31st Jul 2021, Manchester5(3)
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - March14th Mar 2021, Manchester4(1)
Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun routes
This event has been changed to a virtual challenge due to increased restrictions from the government and your MoRun venue. You may not be able to physically come together but you can still run for each other, you can still run as one as MoRunners throughout the month of November, you can still dress up and grow a Mo (or paint one on!) and still continue to support Movember.
Heaton Park, the site of the hugely popular Parklife Music Festival, is a stunning location for MoRun. The undulating course has a mix between path and trail running. Some areas are uneven and muddy, so the route is suitable for buggy runners but not for wheelchair users. Please note that there are 2 road-crossings on the route, so it is important to take due care. There will be marshals and kilometre markings around the route.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.