How to enter the Manchester Christmas Pudding 5 Mile Dash
- Run 5mi
- Run 2.5mi
- Run 0.8km
Manchester Christmas Pudding 5 Mile Dash routes
This festive fun run is in aid of St Ann's Hospice who are one of the oldest and largest adult hospices outside of London, dating back to 1971. Their purpose is provide the best care and support for those living with or affected by life-limiting illnesses.
The race itself will take place on footpaths, fields and trails within the park and - given the time of year - there is a high chance that the ground underfoot may be wet or muddy.
This is a lapped course, with the 2.5 Mile run completing it once and the 5 Mile dash completing it twice.
This is a marshalled course and there will be first aid in attendance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Manchester Christmas Pudding 5 Mile Dash weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 553 organizers
Manchester Christmas Pudding 5 Mile Dash reviews (9)
4.4 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley
- Ironman UK12th Jul 2020, Bolton
- Anderton Boat Lift 10K & 1 Mile Fun Run17th May 2020, Northwich
- The Peak District Tissington Trail 10 Mile30th May 2020, Buxton
- The Peak District Monsal Trail 10 Mile31st May 2020, Bakewell