If you only enter one half marathon this year, make it the Manchester Half Marathon.
One of the flattest and fastest around. With only 41m of elevation gain and a 2 mile+ finishing straight, we expect to see some very fast times here.
Great entertainment, outstanding crowd support and a glorious finish at Emirates Old Trafford, the home of Lancashire Cricket Club, plus a medal and a technical t-shirt for all finishers!
To give you an idea of how fast this course is, 74% of the first 50 finishers ran a personal best or a season best. 56% of the top 250 ran a PB or SB. This is your half marathon to smash it!
Half MarathonStart Time: 8:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Manchester Half Marathon weather forecast
Light rain in the evening and overnight.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Run Tatton Half Marathon - November8th Nov, Knutsford
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.