Distances in this event
- Run 13.1mi
- Finisher’s medal
- Closed roads
- 14000 participants
From the organizer
Human Race are ranked #27 in the UK out of 506 organizers
If you only enter one half marathon this year, make it the Manchester Half Marathon.
One of the flattest and fastest around. With only 41m of elevation gain and a 2 mile+ finishing straight, we expect to see some very fast times here.
Great entertainment, outstanding crowd support and a glorious finish at Emirates Old Trafford, the home of Lancashire Cricket Club, plus a medal and a technical t-shirt for all finishers!
To give you an idea of how fast this course is, 74% of the first 50 finishers ran a personal best or a season best. 56% of the top 250 ran a PB or SB. This is your half marathon to smash it!
Frequently Asked Questions
Manchester Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Manchester Half Marathon reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Manchester Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Run Tatton Half Marathon & 10K3rd Nov, Knutsford4.9(11)
- Williams BMW Rochdale Half Marathon and 10K6th Oct, Rochdale
- RunThrough Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November10th Nov, Manchester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- Ikano Bank Robin Hood Half Marathon, Mini Marathon & Nottingham Mile29th Sep, Nottingham