If you only enter one half marathon this year, make it the Manchester Half Marathon.
One of the flattest and fastest around. With only 41m of elevation gain and a 2 mile+ finishing straight, we expect to see some very fast times here.
Great entertainment, outstanding crowd support and a glorious finish at Emirates Old Trafford, the home of Lancashire Cricket Club, plus a medal and a technical t-shirt for all finishers!
To give you an idea of how fast this course is, 74% of the first 50 finishers ran a personal best or a season best. 56% of the top 250 ran a PB or SB. This is your half marathon to smash it!
How to enter the Manchester Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Frequently Asked Questions
Manchester Half Marathon weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool4.5(29)
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb 2020, Liverpool4.5(8)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Tarporley
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January26th Jan 2020, Manchester4.1(13)