Consider these instead
The Mapledurham Half & 10K has been postponed until January 31st 2021. Here are other races in your area:
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb 2021, Egham4.5(80)
- The Henley Trail Run11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- Henley Culden Faw Half Marathon, 10K & 5K - December6th Dec, Fawley
Mapledurham Half & 10K routes
Taking place in the beautiful surroundings of Mapledurham Estate, just a few minutes from Reading, the course starts near the Country Park. Winding through estate trails, local roads, woodlands, and footpaths runners will be taken past the famous water wheel and legendary site from 'The Eagle Has Landed'.
In this mostly-flat, multi-terrain run, the scenery is well worth the hard work.
The Canicross 10k is an event for all dog-lovers. Bring your pup along on your run with you. This event will start separately to the main field.
The Half-Marathon will have 2 water stations on route.
The 10k and Canicross 10k will have 1 water station on route.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mapledurham Half & 10K weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Mapledurham Half & 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mapledurham Half & 10K?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.