Round out the year with the Mapledurham 10 mile and 10k trail races. These challenging events will have you face water, mud and several hills. Come for a tough but rewarding run and the finisher's medal.
"Loved this race. I was supposed to do 10 miles but played it safe due to injury..."
"Have fun!! trail shoes are highly recommended as are a change of clothes and..."
"Dont be deceived by the easy start! Get some hill practice..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Mapledurham 10 mile & 10K
- Run 10mi
- Run 10km
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a minimum age for the Mapledurham 10 mile & 10km event?
Yes. 13 is the minimum age for the 10km and 16 for the 10 mile.
At what time does the Mapledurham 10 mile & 10K start?
The event starts at 10am.
What is the cut-off time for the Mapledurham 10 mile & 10K?
The cut-off time for both events is 2 and a half hours.
Will there be drinks stations?
There will be a limited supply of drinks at the finish line.
Are we able to bring our dogs?
This is a dog-friendly event but must be kept on a lead at all times.
Have a question? Get answers from our team.
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Mapledurham 10 mile & 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Moderate breeze possible, up to 11mph
Mapledurham 10 mile & 10K reviews (9)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark - July24th Jul, London5(1)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – August28th Aug, London4(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – September25th Sep, London
- Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October31st Oct, London4.5(2)