Distances in this event
- Run 26.2mi
You may also like
- Glencoe Marathon Gathering8th Sep, Glencoe5(3)
- Baxters Loch Ness Marathon & Festival of Running6th Oct, Inverness
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run10th Nov, Bellshill
- Run Scotland Rannoch Marathon & Half Marathon & 10K12th Oct, Pitlochry
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events16th Nov, Newcastle5(3)
- The Dramathon19th Oct, Dufftown4.5(3)
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Welcome to MARATHON HEBRIDES! The only running event going the full 26.2 miles in the Hebrides, Scotland.
We have chosen the stunning Isle of Harris as our host Island for many reasons. Its dramatic landscape, tropical waters and golden sandy beaches make it the most desirable location in the country for our maiden event.
The route takes you from the fishing village of Leverburgh on the south west of the island, past the beautiful fifteenth century St Clement's Church at Rodel. From there we head to the village of Finsbay on the east side, then loop back through the wild, rugged volcanic landscape back to Leverburgh. The final 11 miles hug the stunning coastline of West Harris which boasts some of the worlds best and most talked about beaches.
Marathon Hebrides reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Marathon Hebrides?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Would it be possible to defer my running number to next year as I have just started a new job and unfortunately I have to work the weekend of the marathon yours hopefully Donald deans. Rotjw8zjy