Welcome to MARATHON HEBRIDES! The only running event going the full 26.2 miles in the Hebrides, Scotland.
We have chosen the stunning Isle of Harris as our host Island for many reasons. Its dramatic landscape, tropical waters and golden sandy beaches make it the most desirable location in the country for our maiden event.
The route takes you from the fishing village of Leverburgh on the south west of the island, past the beautiful fifteenth century St Clement's Church at Rodel. From there we head to the village of Finsbay on the east side, then loop back through the wild, rugged volcanic landscape back to Leverburgh. The final 11 miles hug the stunning coastline of West Harris which boasts some of the world’s best and most talked about beaches.
How to enter the Marathon Hebrides
- Run 26.2mi
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Marathon Hebrides reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Marathon Hebrides?
You may also like
- Baxters Loch Ness Marathon & Festival of Running2nd Oct, Inverness
- Glencoe Marathon Gathering4th Sep, Glencoe5(2)
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival28th May, Edinburgh4.3(13)
- Virtual Mid Sussex Marathon Weekend30th Apr, undefined
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k28th May, Clappersgate
- Manchester Marathon9th Oct, Stretford4.5(20)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.