This event continues to grow from strength to strength. With nearly a thousand runners across all distances last year, it is sure to be a great day of running. This year we are delighted that we are sponsored by both the Market Harborough Building Society and the Training Shed, St. Mary's Road.
5K -New in 2018. It starts at RSA and follows the Carnival procession route until Mill Hill Road where the route heads towards the finish at Symington Rec.
10k -Takes takes in the Carnival procession route and the village of Great Bowden before heading up Burnmill Road and down to the finish.
Half Marathon – This follows the same route as the 10K but heads out for a rural section of approximately 7 miles before returning for the Burnmill climb and home.
Market Harborough Carnival of Running weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Market Harborough Carnival of Running reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 626th Sep, Northampton
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon17th Oct, Warwick4.5(56)
- Great Birmingham Run10th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- Two Counties Half Marathon & 10K12th Sep, East Carlton
- Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon13th Dec, Milton Keynes4(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.