How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 85.6km, Run 20km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 37km, Run 10km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 24.5km, Run 5km
You may also like
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon20th Oct, Windsor4.7(1)
- Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans22nd Sep, St Albans
- Great Notley Autumn Duathlon6th Oct, Braintree
- HaverTri The Adams Harrison Triathlon6th Oct, Haverhill
- Season Finale Triathlon15th Sep, Windsor
- GO TRI Reading @ Green Park – September22nd Sep, Reading
From the organizerOrganizer's website
This is a fairly flat scenic course taking in the views of Marlow and the surrounding areas.
The event is set to attract over 700 participants, as the world of endurance sports and triathlon creates massive demand for longer distance events along with the shorter distances that have originally formed this great sport.
Marlow Fugitive Duathlon reviews
3.3 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Hi, I was wondering if this race was suitable for a complete novice, looking to do the sprint Duathlon ... Thanks, HannahHey there, obviously I would recommend doing some decent training beforehand, but I would recommend entering the sprint duathlon. It's half the distance and should act as a good introduction into the sport for you. All the best!