The UK's only 24-hour mountain marathon combines the very best elements of the predominantly British mountain marathon phenomenon with the most exciting aspects of the more international, 24-hour rogaining events. The result is stunning event format that was launched to widespread acclaim in 2014. With mountain running and navigation at the heart of the event competitors have 24 or 12-hours to visit as many checkpoints as possible on a score format course. Competitors will be able to compete solo or in teams of two or four.
Marmot 24 weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Marmot 24 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Marmot 24?
You may also like
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
- The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival15th Aug, Edinburgh
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.