The UK's only 24-hour mountain marathon combines the very best elements of the predominantly British mountain marathon phenomenon with the most exciting aspects of the more international, 24-hour rogaining events. The result is stunning event format that was launched to widespread acclaim in 2014. With mountain running and navigation at the heart of the event competitors have 24 or 12-hours to visit as many checkpoints as possible on a score format course. Competitors will be able to compete solo or in teams of two or four.
How to enter the Marmot 24
- Running: Run 24h, N/a
- Running: Run 12h, N/a
Marmot 24 weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Marmot 24 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Marmot 24?
You may also like
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
- Tweed Valley Tunnel Trail Run1st Oct 2021, Peebles3(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.