The Marathon and Half-Marathon will follow the Marriotts Way from Norwich to Aylsham. We are pleased to announce that a team of East Anglia Air Ambulance volunteers will be joining the support crew. 5 of your entry fee will be donated to the EAAA.
How to enter the Marriott’s Way Trail Marathon & Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 26.2miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 13.1mi
Marriott’s Way Trail Marathon & Half Marathon routes
Traffic free course on a disused railway line.
This is a one-lap flat course which will be clearly marked. There will be drinks stations every 7 miles approx.The course is traffic free but does cross a number of busy roads, these will be marshalled.
The surfaces are generally good, and are suitable for normal road shoes.
The course has not been measured by a UKA approved course measurer, therefore the distances are approximate.
Marriott’s Way Trail Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
You may also like
- Boston Marathon UK19th Apr, Boston
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr, London
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May, Milton Keynes
- Running Grand Prix Bedford Autodrome - March22nd Mar, Bedford
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half17th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds