The Marathon and Half-Marathon will follow the Marriott’s Way from Norwich to Aylsham. We are pleased to announce that a team of East Anglia Air Ambulance volunteers will be joining the support crew. £5 of your entry fee will be donated to the EAAA.
Traffic free course on a disused railway line.
This is a one-lap flat course which will be clearly marked. There will be drinks stations every 7 miles approx.The course is traffic free but does cross a number of busy roads, these will be marshalled.
The surfaces are generally good, and are suitable for normal road shoes.
The course has not been measured by a UKA approved course measurer, therefore the distances are approximate.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Marriott’s Way Trail Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Boston Marathon UK12th Sep, Boston4.6(15)
- Ministry Of Track4th Sep, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.