The Marathon and Half-Marathon will follow the Marriott’s Way from Norwich to Aylsham. We are pleased to announce that a team of East Anglia Air Ambulance volunteers will be joining the support crew. £5 of your entry fee will be donated to the EAAA.
How to enter the Marriott’s Way Trail Marathon & Half Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Marriott’s Way Trail Marathon & Half Marathon routes
Traffic free course on a disused railway line.
This is a one-lap flat course which will be clearly marked. There will be drinks stations every 7 miles approx.The course is traffic free but does cross a number of busy roads, these will be marshalled.
The surfaces are generally good, and are suitable for normal road shoes.
The course has not been measured by a UKA approved course measurer, therefore the distances are approximate.
Marriott’s Way Trail Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
You may also like
- Remembrance Sunday - Marathon & 6hr Challenge8th Nov, Brightlingsea
- The Wrangler7th Nov, Horseheath
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Turkey Trot Challenge28th Nov, Horseheath
- Superheroes Challenge29th Nov, Horseheath
- T'was the Run before Christmas13th Dec, Horseheath
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.