The Marathon and Half-Marathon will follow the Marriotts Way from Norwich to Aylsham. We are pleased to announce that a team of East Anglia Air Ambulance volunteers will be joining the support crew. 5 of your entry fee will be donated to the EAAA.
How to enter the Marriott’s Way Trail Marathon & Half Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Marriott’s Way Trail Marathon & Half Marathon routes
Traffic free course on a disused railway line.
This is a one-lap flat course which will be clearly marked. There will be drinks stations every 7 miles approx.The course is traffic free but does cross a number of busy roads, these will be marshalled.
The surfaces are generally good, and are suitable for normal road shoes.
The course has not been measured by a UKA approved course measurer, therefore the distances are approximate.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Marriott’s Way Trail Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London4.8(178)
- Boston Marathon (UK)19th Apr 2020, Boston4.6(27)
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half17th Oct 2020, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Charing4.4(13)