How to enter the Mast Race 10K – Winter
- Run 10km
Mast Race 10K – Winter route
This race to the summit of Winter Hill, the highest television transmitting antenna in the UK, is the perfect opportunity to test your running technique over a variety of mixed terrain and elevation in this out and back run up the summit.
This fully signposted and marshaled route begins at the Smithills School Pavilion. Runners will race 5k up to the summit, take in the views before rounding the summit marker and making their way 5k back to the finish line, cheered on by their fans and spectators. The race climbs 1027ft to the highest elevation of 1448ft, giving runners the opportunity to hone both their uphill and downhill running.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Mast Race 10K – Winter weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Time2Run Events are ranked #21 in the UK out of 378 organizers
Mast Race 10K – Winter reviews (7)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Warrington Running Festival20th Sep, Warrington
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Blackpool Music Run18th Oct, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August2nd Aug, Manchester5(3)