See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Mast Race 10K – Winter
- Run 10km
Mast Race 10K – Winter route
This race to the summit of Winter Hill, the highest television transmitting antenna in the UK, is the perfect opportunity to test your running technique over a variety of mixed terrain and elevation in this out and back run up the summit.
This fully signposted and marshaled route begins at the Smithills School Pavilion. Runners will race 5k up to the summit, take in the views before rounding the summit marker and making their way 5k back to the finish line, cheered on by their fans and spectators. The race climbs 1027ft to the highest elevation of 1448ft, giving runners the opportunity to hone both their uphill and downhill running.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mast Race 10K – Winter weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Mast Race 10K – Winter reviews (7)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Age UK Leeds Abbey Dash24th Oct, Leeds4(1)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.