Short but tough
Tackle the famous hill climbs in the Matlock/Derwent Valley area.
Matlock and the surrounding area is steeped with road biking hill climb history: Bank Road, Riber Road and Rowsley Bar to name just three of the well known ‘infamous’ ascents. The Matlock Top 10 celebrates the richness of the areas steep, 20% plus gradient hill climbs by creating a route that ascends 10 of them in just 61.5 km/38.2 miles. That’s 1736 m of ascent or 5696 ft in old money.
For those looking for a slightly less extreme challenge then the Matlock Top 4 is for you – 32.7 km/20.3 miles based around the same route as the Top 10 but climbing just 4 of the 10 climbs.
How to enter the Matlock Top 10
- Bike 61.5km
- Bike 32.7km
Matlock Top 10 weather forecast
Matlock Top 10 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Matlock Top 10?
You may also like
- Trent Valley 1003rd Oct, Gainsborough4.9(18)
- King Edward 10010th Apr 2021, Coddington4.9(33)
- Alzheimer's Research UK Norfolk Flyer1st Nov, Fakenham
- Wales & Wirral Sportive4th Sep 2021, Connah's Quay
- Brighton Marathon Weekend17th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Box Hill Original Sportive3rd Oct, Cranleigh4.3(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.