The West Sussex course is perhaps Maverick's hilliest routes, yet equally one of its most picturesque. The race will take you over the surrounding hills, through the peaceful valleys before encountering the traditional busy hamlets of Sussex.
The short route has an ascension of 300m during the 8K trail, making it one of the steepest short trails on offer. Equally the medium and long courses offer up a significant challenge that will keep participants interested at all points.
There will be course marshals on hand throughout to sufficiently guide you through your respective races.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Maverick Adidas Terrex Original - West Sussex weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Maverick Race are ranked #2 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Maverick Adidas Terrex Original - West Sussex reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Maverick Adidas Terrex Original - West Sussex?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.