All of the courses will take on the notable South Downs Way, which is full of famous climbs and descents. As you run you will take in famous sites such as the Ditchling Beacon - the third highest point of the National Park - and experience panoramic views which are truly breath-taking.
Underfoot you will run along woodland paths, chalk tracks, and farmland trails. This is a great event for those looking to get into trail running, although challenging, it will undoubtedly cultivate a love for the great British outdoors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Maverick Adidas Terrex Original - East Sussex weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Maverick Race are ranked #2 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.