How to enter the Maverick Adidas Terrex Original - East Sussex
- Run 23km
- Run 15km
- Run 5km
Maverick Adidas Terrex Original - East Sussex routes
All of the courses will take on the notable South Downs Way, which is full of famous climbs and descents. As you run you will take in famous sites such as the Ditchling Beacon - the third highest point of the National Park - and experience panoramic views which are truly breath-taking.
Underfoot you will run along woodland paths, chalk tracks, and farmland trails. This is a great event for those looking to get into trail running, although challenging, it will undoubtedly cultivate a love for the great British outdoors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Other events from this organizer
You may also like
- Brighton Half Marathon26th Jun, Brighton4.4(59)
- The Mid Sussex Burgess Hill 10K and 5K2nd May, Burgess Hill
- The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile and 5 Mile1st May, Haywards Heath
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival24th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile and 5 Mile30th Apr, East Grinstead
- The Vitality Big Half24th Apr, London4.2(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.