The UK's favourite marathon (under 5000 runners) as voted by you in 2018. An iconic start at the Racecourse sets participants off on a tour of Chester's landmarks, and all finishers receive a goody bag complete with medal and T-Shirt. This is a true mass participation marathon, and the on course support from spectators makes for an amazing atmosphere.
How to enter the MBNA Chester Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 26.2km
MBNA Chester Marathon routes
This is a truly stunning marathon course with plenty of potential for PBs. Run amongst all of Chester's most well known landmarks on closed roads before running through the countryside surrounding the city. You'll return along the River Dee for a grandstand finish at the Racecourse. There will be plenty of drinks stations along the route, not to mention plenty of entertainment to keep you motivated when the going gets tough.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
MBNA Chester Marathon weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
You may also like
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford4.3(199)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley4.7(32)
- The Tissington Trail Marathon26th Apr 2020, Ashbourne4.9(3)
- Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon7th Jun 2020, Huddersfield
- Leeds & Liverpool Christmas Cracker7th Dec, Leeds4.5(27)
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes