Distances in this event
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 26.2km
MBNA Chester Marathon routes
This is a truly stunning marathon course with plenty of potential for PBs. Run amongst all of Chester's most well known landmarks on closed roads before running through the countryside surrounding the city. You'll return along the River Dee for a grandstand finish at the Racecourse. There will be plenty of drinks stations along the route, not to mention plenty of entertainment to keep you motivated when the going gets tough.
- Finisher’s medal
- Closed roads
- 5000 participants
From the organizer
Active Leisure Events are ranked #46 in the UK out of 506 organizers
The UK's favourite marathon (under 5000 runners) as voted by you in 2018. An iconic start at the Racecourse sets participants off on a tour of Chester's landmarks, and all finishers receive a goody bag complete with medal and T-Shirt. This is a true mass participation marathon, and the on course support from spectators makes for an amazing atmosphere.
MBNA Chester Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
MBNA Chester Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford4.3(199)
- The Yorkshire Marathon20th Oct, York4.6(91)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr 2020, Prestatyn
- The Tissington Trail Marathon26th Apr 2020, Ashbourne4.9(3)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge13th Nov, Heath Charnock
- King Of The Hill – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K19th Oct, Marsden