The UK's favourite marathon (under 5000 runners) as voted by you in 2018. An iconic start at the Racecourse sets participants off on a tour of Chester's landmarks, and all finishers receive a goody bag complete with medal and T-Shirt. This is a true mass participation marathon, and the on course support from spectators makes for an amazing atmosphere.
This is a truly stunning marathon course with plenty of potential for PBs. Run amongst all of Chester's most well known landmarks on closed roads before running through the countryside surrounding the city. You'll return along the River Dee for a grandstand finish at the Racecourse. There will be plenty of drinks stations along the route, not to mention plenty of entertainment to keep you motivated when the going gets tough.
MBNA Chester Marathon weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Conwy Marathon25th Sep 2021, Llandudno
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
- The Tissington Trail Marathon22nd Nov, Ashbourne4.9(11)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- The Yorkshire Marathon17th Oct, York4.6(32)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.