The start line is on the iconic Royal Mile, with the Edinburgh Castle looming in the background, and the route then goes through the city centre, passing the Scottish National Gallery and heading into Princes Street Gardens. You then head towards Holyrood Park via the Scott Monument and the Scottish Parliament building. With incredible views of Arthurs Seat, Holyrood Palace and Dynamic Earth, the course then takes you on to the Grassmarket. Now you have passed the halfway mark, so it's just a hop, skip, and a jump until you've reached the grandstand finish at the BT Murrayfield Stadium. Throughout the course, you will be cheered along by huge crowds.
10KStart Time: 10:00am
Men’s 10k – Edinburgh weather forecast
Possible light rain until afternoon, starting again overnight.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Men’s 10k – Edinburgh reviews (2)
3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
- The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival15th Aug, Edinburgh
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Perth 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Perth
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.