Last year you turned out again in your hundreds to take on our testing Cotswold ride to “kick off” the cycling season.
The event is a classic 100k and a shorter 60k up and over the North Cotswold, a chance to test your legs out after the short days and long nights of winter. Hopefully we will be lucky again with the weather and spring will well and truly be in the air!
The fantastic Meon Vale Leisure Centre will be the event HQ, this new facility is perfectly positioned just south of Stratford upon Avon on the edge of the North Cotswolds. We are extremely grateful to the management team for their fantastic support, there will be loads of free parking, changing facilities and somewhere to store any spare gear whilst you ride.
How to enter the Meon Vale Spring Classic
- Bike 60km
- Bike 100km
Meon Vale Spring Classic weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Meon Vale Spring Classic reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Meon Vale Spring Classic?
You may also like
- Beyond Cotswold Sportive29th May 2021, England
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Dragon Ride5th Jun 2021, Port Talbot5(2)
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
- Beyond Somerset Sportive (Saturday or Sunday)9th Apr 2021, Glastonbury
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.