Last year you turned out again in your hundreds to take on our testing Cotswold ride to kick off the cycling season.
The event is a classic 100k and a shorter 60k up and over the North Cotswold, a chance to test your legs out after the short days and long nights of winter. Hopefully we will be lucky again with the weather and spring will well and truly be in the air!
The fantastic Meon Vale Leisure Centre will be the event HQ, this new facility is perfectly positioned just south of Stratford upon Avon on the edge of the North Cotswolds. We are extremely grateful to the management team for their fantastic support, there will be loads of free parking, changing facilities and somewhere to store any spare gear whilst you ride.
How to enter the Meon Vale Spring Classic
- Bike 60km
- Bike 100km
Meon Vale Spring Classic weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meon Vale Spring Classic reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Meon Vale Spring Classic?
You may also like
- Tour of Cambridgeshire7th Jun 2020, Peterborough
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 19, 46, 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Squires and Spires Cyclosportive17th May 2020, Naseby
- The Quattro Cyclosportive26th Apr 2020, Great Billing
- Cotswold Cross Sportive29th Mar 2020, Ullenwood