How to enter the Christmas Lights Running Tour
- Run 10km
Christmas Lights Running Tour route
The group will meet at Covent Garden, the epicentre of London's Christmas lights.
From there, the group will fly through the streets of the capital and you'll be able to marvel at the famous lights of Carnaby Street, Regent Street, Seven Dials, Oxford Street, Sloane Square, Harrods, Trafalgar square and many more places you may not be familiar with.
The tour will last about 2 hours and will end at Victoria Station.
The Merrily Medium is for people who are comfortable running 10k in 10-11 minute miles. If you would like to do this event at a faster pace, please check out the Festively Fast events or alternatively if you'd like to go slower then the Gentle Jingle races are for you.
Christmas Lights Running Tour weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Meet the organizer
Other events from this organizer
Christmas Lights Running Tour reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Christmas Lights Running Tour?
You may also like
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)