See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Christmas Lights Running Tour
- Run 10km
Christmas Lights Running Tour route
The group will meet at Covent Garden, the epicentre of London's Christmas lights.
From there, the group will fly through the streets of the capital and you'll be able to marvel at the famous lights of Carnaby Street, Regent Street, Seven Dials, Oxford Street, Sloane Square, Harrods, Trafalgar square and many more places you may not be familiar with.
The tour will last about 2 hours and will end at Victoria Station.
The Merrily Medium is for people who are comfortable running 10k in 10-11 minute miles. If you would like to do this event at a faster pace, please check out the Festively Fast events or alternatively if you'd like to go slower then the Gentle Jingle races are for you.
Christmas Lights Running Tour weather forecast
Possible light rain overnight.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
Christmas Lights Running Tour reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Christmas Lights Running Tour?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- RunThrough Hyde Park 5K & 10K - October16th Oct, London
- Battersea Park 5K & 10K - October23rd Oct, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.