How to enter the Christmas Lights Running Tour
- Run 5km
Christmas Lights Running Tour route
The route begins at Covent Garden, the heart of London's festive illuminations
From there, you will run through the streets of the capital marvelling at the lights of Carnaby Street, Regent Street, Seven Dials, Oxford Street, Trafalgar square and many more places you may not be familiar with.
After 80 minutes of festive fun, the run will end at Oxford Circus Station.
The Merrily Medium is for people who are comfortable running 5k in 10-11 minute miles. If you would like to do this event at a slower pace, please check out the Gentle Jingle 5k event.
Christmas Lights Running Tour weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Christmas Lights Running Tour reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Christmas Lights Running Tour?
You may also like
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January11th Jan 2020, London
- Victoria Park Race - December15th Dec, London
- Victoria Park Race - January4th Jan 2020, London
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar 2020, London