The route begins at Covent Garden, the heart of London's festive illuminations
From there, you will run through the streets of the capital marvelling at the lights of Carnaby Street, Regent Street, Seven Dials, Oxford Street, Trafalgar square and many more places you may not be familiar with.
After 80 minutes of festive fun, the run will end at Oxford Circus Station.
The Merrily Medium is for people who are comfortable running 5k in 10-11 minute miles. If you would like to do this event at a slower pace, please check out the Gentle Jingle 5k event.
Christmas Lights Running Tour weather forecast
Rain until afternoon, starting again overnight.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
Christmas Lights Running Tour reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Christmas Lights Running Tour?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Chase the Sun Brixton - August25th Aug, London
- RunThrough Hyde Park 5K & 10K - August14th Aug, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.