A 13.1 mile undulating, rural, half marathon from The College Merthyr Tydfil, which runs through the town and the surrounding countryside. The race utilises the Trevithick Trail and the Taf Trail and is predominately run on road/tarmac, with a small trail section. It starts and finishes at The College, where there will be baggage drop and toilet facilities.
How to enter the Merthyr Half Marathon
- Run 21.097km
Merthyr Half Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Merthyr Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Merthyr Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Weston Super Half28th Mar 2021, Weston-super-Mare5(3)
- Tewkesbury Half Marathon15th May 2021, Tewkesbury4.7(8)
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest17th Sep 2021, Thorney
- Cheltenham Half Marathon4th Sep 2021, Cheltenham5(3)
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep 2021, Worcester4.8(3)
- Oxford Half Marathon9th Oct 2021, Oxford4.4(21)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.