We have designed a lightning-quick 5k in a fantastic location in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. This race is becoming a favourite for PB chasers across the region. The race has gained such a reputation that in spring 2017 we hosted the England Athletics 5k Road Running championships and we attract runners from across the country.
Race HQ is Kingsley Cricket Club Kingsley Cheshire WA6 8HY. There will be parking there as well as in the nearby fields. The race starts and finishes on Ball Lane where a full rolling road closure will allow you to concentrate on the race and not the oncoming traffic.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
1 question • 0 unanswered
Mid Cheshire 5k – Spring weather forecast
Possible light rain until evening.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Mid Cheshire 5k – Spring reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mid Cheshire 5k – Spring?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Blackpool Music Run17th Oct, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon26th Sep, Manchester
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.