The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile returns yet again and is the second race in a three-race series which together comprises The Mid Sussex Marathon Weekend.
You can run them individually or take part in all three. If you take part in all three and run 26.2 miles, you will receive a specially designed Commemorative Mid Sussex Marathon Weekend Medal.
Each race also features the Mid Sussex Mile, a 1 mile race for both junior runners and adults. It's ideally suited to those new to running. All three races are held under UKA Rules.
How to enter the The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile
- Run 10mi
- Run 1mi
- Run 0.5km
The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile routes
The race uses an undulating trail and pathway course in and around Haywards Heath, using mainly traffic-free routes. Would suit runners of all standards including those new to 10 mile races. Times in this race count towards overall series prizes for those completing all 26.2 miles over the three races.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 536 organizers
The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile?
You may also like
- Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile23rd May 2020, East Grinstead
- The Bedgebury Forest 10 & 5 Mile2nd Feb 2020, Goudhurst4.5(41)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark 5k, 10k, 10 Mile & Half Marathon – January25th Jan 2020, London4.1(10)
- The Mince Pie Ten Mile8th Dec, Peacehaven4.6(3)
- The Gut Buster29th Dec, Mortimer Common
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November30th Nov, London4.6(5)