How to enter the Spartan Race - Midlands
- Run 5km
- Run 13km
- Run 1km
- Run 1km
Spartan Race - Midlands routes
The Sprint is a 5km course on uneven and rugged terrain. Although this is a short distance race, it is packed full of challenges. 20 obstacles will test you and drain you, but will ultimately leave you with a smile on your face.
The super is a tough mixture of distance and speed, designed to push you to your limits. It is 13km long and has 25 energy sapping obstacles in your way.
Time to put down the electronics and put yourself through a real test. Many of the signature obstacles will challenge you to complete things you thought far beyond you.
The kids course varies in distance depending on age
- 4-6: 800-1000m
- 7-9: 1600-2400m
- 10-14: 3200-4500m
Frequently Asked Questions
Spartan Race - Midlands weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Spartan Race - Midlands reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Rat Race Dirty Weekend9th May 2020, Peterborough
- Rough Runner – Oxfordshire23rd May 2020, Chipping Norton
- Rough Runner – Manchester20th Jun 2020, Arley
- Spartan Race – Windsor10th Oct 2020, Winkfield Row
- Tough Mudder Midlands13th Jun 2020, Belvoir
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec 2020, Twickenham