This is no ordinary marathon. It's a tough, beautiful, off-road event, through forests, over streams, past waterfalls and up mountains, with the added task of running into the night. With a start time of 5.30pm, the aim is to finish before midnight. And with Pen-Y-Fan, the highest peak in South Wales, and a few others in the way, that maybe not as easy as it sounds.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Midnight Mountain Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Jewson Barnstaple Marathon and Half Marathon 202026th Sep, Barnstaple
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k12th Sep, Brockenhurst4.8(5)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Andover Trail Marathon5th Sep, Enham Alamein5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.