This is no ordinary marathon. It's a tough, beautiful, off-road event, through forests, over streams, past waterfalls and up mountains, with the added task of running into the night. With a start time of 5.30pm, the aim is to finish before midnight. And with Pen-Y-Fan, the highest peak in South Wales, and a few others in the way, that maybe not as easy as it sounds.
How to enter the Midnight Mountain Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Midnight Mountain Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Beyond Badminton Trail17th Sep, South Gloucestershire
- Race to the Tower4th Jun, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Maverick Adidas Terrex X Series Exmoor4th Jun, Lynton5(10)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr, Southampton4.1(5)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Manchester Marathon9th Oct, Stretford4.5(20)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.