How to enter the Midweek Mince Pie Madness
- Run 5km
Midweek Mince Pie Madness route
The course will start and finish at the Wickham Centre.
Runners will set off along the Meon Valley Trail as far as Lowerford Copse before doubling back on themselves in pursuit of the mince pie.
The course is relatively flat with a total elevation gain of 91 Feet.
Questions & answers
- This sounds like fun, Is this for Running beginners - do some end up walking or is it a quick run? 😊Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. This is an event for all abilities and it is meant to be more fun than competitive. You can walk, jog or run it if you want! :)
Midweek Mince Pie Madness weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Midweek Mince Pie Madness reviews (2)
3.7 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great South Run17th Oct 2020, Portsmouth
- Hundred Acres CX5th Apr 2020, Fareham
- Farnborough Winter Half Marathon & 5k Fun Run26th Jan 2020, Farnborough
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - April19th Apr 2020, Chichester
- "Fizz and Chips" 5k & 10k12th Feb 2020, Wickham
- Running Grand Prix at Goodwood Motor Circuit- July5th Jul 2020, Chichester