How to enter the Midweek Mince Pie Madness
- Run 5km
Midweek Mince Pie Madness route
The course will start and finish at the Wickham Centre.
Runners will set off along the Meon Valley Trail as far as Lowerford Copse before doubling back on themselves in pursuit of the mince pie.
The course is relatively flat with a total elevation gain of 91 Feet.
Questions & answers
- This sounds like fun, Is this for Running beginners - do some end up walking or is it a quick run? 😊Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. This is an event for all abilities and it is meant to be more fun than competitive. You can walk, jog or run it if you want! :)
Midweek Mince Pie Madness weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Rural Running Events are ranked #85 in the UK out of 267 organizers
Midweek Mince Pie Madness reviews (2)
3.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k12th Sep, Brockenhurst4.8(5)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
- Fun Colour Rush Reading22nd Aug, Reading
- Pizza Run - Southampton18th Jul, Southampton
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)