Consider these instead
The Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
- Run Silverstone14th Feb 2021, Towcester5(3)
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March28th Mar 2021, Bedford4.9(2)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - July24th Jul 2021, Bedford
Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun routes
This event has been changed to a virtual challenge due to increased restrictions from the government and your MoRun venue. You may not be able to physically come together but you can still run for each other, you can still run as one as MoRunners throughout the month of November, you can still dress up and grow a Mo (or paint one on!) and still continue to support Movember.
The MoRun is a great excuse to explore the stunning Campbell Park. The undulating course is mixed terrain between paths and trails. Some sections are uneven and muddy, so the course is suitable for buggy running but not for wheelchairs. There will be marshals around the course, as well as markers for every kilometre.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun reviews (3)
4.7 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.