How to enter the Rightmove Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
- Run 1.5mi
- Run 10km
- Run 26.2mi
Rightmove Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend routes
- Perfect for those looking to experience the buzz of a marathon weekend without having to cover all the distance.
- Age 13+ on race day
Superhero Fun Run
- This is a superb event for runners or walkers of all abilities.
- The race is 1.5 miles on traffic free closed roads.
- The finish line will be inside the famous football stadium.
- A superhero costume is a must.
- A scenic and very popular event.
- The route is begins on Saxon Street and winds its way through the town.
- Runners will finish inside the stadium to raucous applause.
- Age 17+
- Ranked as one of the best marathons in the UK.
- The route is very green and scenic.
- Runners will be pass through beautiful lakes and parks, quaint villages as well as along the canal towpath.
- As with all other races, the marathon finishes inside the stadium.
- Age 18+
Frequently Asked Questions
Rightmove Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rightmove Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend?
You may also like
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March28th Mar, Bedford4.9(2)
- Virgin Money London Marathon2nd Oct, London4.9(48)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May, Naseby
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle3rd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Royal Windsor River Trail Run - October2nd Oct, Windsor3.4(54)
- Beyond Badminton Trail17th Sep, South Gloucestershire
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.