How to enter the Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
- Run 1.5mi
Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend routes
- Perfect for those looking to experience the buzz of a marathon weekend without having to cover all the distance
- Age 13+ on race day
Superhero Fun Run
- This is a superb event for runners or walkers of all abilities.
- The race is 1.5 miles on traffic free closed roads
- The finish line will be inside the famous football stadium
- A superhero costume is a must
- A scenic and very popular event.
- The route is begins on Saxon Street and winds its way through the town.
- Runners will finish inside the stadium to raucous applause
- Age 17+
- Ranked as one of the best marathons in the UK
- The route is very green and scenic.
- Runners will be pass through beautiful lakes and parks, quaint villages as well as along the canal towpath
- As with all other races, the marathon finishes inside the stadium
- Age 18+
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend?
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London4.8(178)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – March7th Mar 2020, Kingston upon Thames4.1(18)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr 2020, Southampton4.3(38)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Summer8th Aug 2020, Kingston upon Thames3.6(4)