Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds
Sat, 4 Jul 2020
Wetherby, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Based on 8,000 participants
5 to 20m elevation gain per km
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get $10 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Sat, 4 Jul 2020
- Finisher's medal
- Awards for top finishers
- Buzzing race village, with a campsite and variety of food/drink options
- Water stations
Drop off is open 7:00am on Friday until 9.30pm on Friday night.
Drop off is open 7.30am on Saturday morning until 10.30am on Saturday morning.
Outside these times, please park in the car park and carry your equipment to the
camping zone. Pick up opens at 11.00am on Sunday morning.
Car park A remains open for access/egress and day visitors throughout the event.
2. Registration (pack pick up) and the race village (catering and entertainment) open at 10am.
2. If you are solo and want to bring a large support crew or a family, please use team camping. Solos/pairs do not have to use the solo area if they prefer to be with team mates, it cannot be the other way around (we will be checking the solo area this year for non solo/pairs).
3. Be fair, solo and pairs need the space, please don’t try and get around the system by saying you are support if you are really a team or using a solo vehicle space if you are in a team.
4. Be sensible – please do not put large vehicles or very large tents in this area.
5. If you don’t need your vehicle in the solo area, don’t leave it in there. If you need to leave before 11:00am on Sunday, leave your car in the car park as the solo exit is closed until then.
2. Registration is open Friday 10.00am-8.30pm & Saturday 7.30am-11.30am.
3. Make sure you allocate the correct chip to each person. The chip pack number matches your race number. Your name is listed against your race number on the race pack. We cannot correct errors afterwards so be careful with this.
4. T-shirt size swaps: please leave this until after the race starts so you are not holding everyone else up.
5. Injured runner swaps: bring these in writing TEAM/Runner in/Runner out.
6. We cannot change team sizes, team names or swap runners between teams so please don’t ask.
2. Timing chips are worn around the ankle, not the wrist. Please do not swap chips, as you will receive the wrong split times. We cannot rectify this afterwards. No chip will result in no split time.
3. Exchange bands: the runner on the course should be wearing the exchange band, these are handed over at the end of each lap. If you lose it, please ask for a replacement at the registration desk.
4. T-shirts: we will give you the sizes you ordered when registering, we may be able to swap sizes at the registration desk, please do this after the start of the race to allow us time to collect in the returns.
• 1/2/3 - Large team male, female and mixed
• 1/2/3 - Small team male, female and mixed
• 1/2/3 - Pairs male, female and mixed
• 1/2/3 - Solo male and female
• 100-Mile Club t-shirts