How to enter the Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds
- Run 24h
Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds route
Runners taking place in this unique 24 hour running event will complete laps of this five mile race route through scenic Bramham Park. The route is gently undulating, and running along the hard packed trails down tree-lined avenues, past wide open pastures, temples, and follys, runners will truly feel as though they are part of something special. Runners can rest in the energy-filled event village and campsite, where other participants and spectators provide support to keep morale high and spirits higher.
It is important for runners to note that this is a trail race and while the event organisers do check and improve the route, it is multi terrain, uneven, narrow in places and there are tree roots and trip hazards. Runners should adjust their speed and effort levels according to the weather conditions, the number of laps they are running, the terrain and the amount of natural light available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Heineken Race To The Castle25th Jun 2021, Bamburgh
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
- Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Northumberland27th Feb 2021, Bamburgh4.7(43)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.