Mizuno Endure24 – Reading
Mizuno Endure24 – Reading
Not quite ready to book?
Save this event for later and come back to it when you're ready.
Sat, 13 Jun 2020
Reading, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
Based on the number of participants
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get 5% if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Saturday, 13 Jun 2020
- Finisher's medal
- Awards for top finishers
- Buzzing race village, with a campsite and variety of food/drink options
- Water stations
the A340 Aldermaston Road, follow the road to Tadley and Aldermaston as signed from here. At the mini roundabout, take the first left and follow the race signage.
2. A safety or fire inspection could result in us losing our licence if cars are parked in emergency access lanes. We make no apologies for enforcing this as it could result in loss of life. We would rather spend our time making it a great race than asking people to move their cars, so help us out with this one. Anyone refusing to remove their car will be asked to leave the event.
3. Once Car Park A is full, we will direct people to car park B, and so on.
4. Camper vans: enter at Gate 1, only use the marked Camper Van/Camping areas C1-C3, park sideways rather than down the slope and chock your wheels.
2. Registration (pack pick up) and the race village (catering and entertainment) open at 10am.
2. If you are solo and want to bring a large support crew or a family, please use team camping. Solos/pairs do not have to use the solo area if they prefer to be with team mates, it cannot be the other way around (we will be checking the solo area this year for non solo/pairs).
3. Be fair, solo and pairs need the space, please don’t try and get around the system by saying you are support if you are really a team or using a solo vehicle space if you are in a team.
4. Be sensible – please do not put large vehicles or very large tents in this area.
5. If you don’t need your vehicle in the solo area, don’t leave it in there. If you need to leave before 1.30pm on Sunday, leave your car in the car park as the solo exit is closed until then.
2. Registration is open Friday 10am-8.30pm & Saturday 7am-11.30am.
3. Make sure you allocate the correct chip to each person. The chip pack number matches your race number. Your name is listed against your race number on the race pack. We cannot correct errors afterwards so be careful with this.
4. T-shirt size swaps: please leave this until after the race starts so you are not holding everyone else up.
5. Injured runner swaps: bring these in writing TEAM/Runner in/Runner out.
6. We cannot change team sizes, team names or swap runners between teams so please don’t ask.
2. Timing chips are worn around the ankle, not the wrist. Please do not swap chips, as you will receive the wrong split times. We cannot rectify this afterwards. No chip will result in no split time.
3. Exchange bands: the runner on the course should be wearing the exchange band, these are handed over at the end of each lap. If you lose it, please ask for a replacement at the registration desk.
4. T-shirts: we will give you the sizes you ordered when registering, we may be able to swap sizes at the registration desk, please do this after the start of the race to allow us time to collect in the returns.
• 1/2/3 - Large team male, female and mixed
• 1/2/3 - Small team male, female and mixed
• 1/2/3 - Pairs male, female and mixed
• 1/2/3 - Solo male and female
• 100-Mile Club t-shirts