See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Mizuno Endure24 – Reading
- Run 24h
Mizuno Endure24 – Reading route
This unique 24 hour race through the stunning scenery of Wasing Woods is an opportunity you will not want to miss. The route takes you through Wasing forest, past lakes, woodland glades, and the infamous Heartbreak Hill. Whether you choose to take part either solo or as part of a team, this five mile loop ensures that runners of all abilities are able to take part in this challenging but rewarding weekend of trail running. The five mile loop ends in a lap around the campsite, where the inclusive atmosphere is sure to make you feel supported and energised to push yourself further than ever imagined.
Runners should note that this is a trail race and while the event organisers do check and improve the route, it is multi terrain, uneven, narrow in places and there are tree roots and trip hazards. Runners should adjust their speed and effort levels according to the weather conditions, the number of laps they are running, the terrain and the amount of natural light available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mizuno Endure24 – Reading weather forecast
Light rain in the afternoon and evening.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Country to Capital Ultra 439th Jan 2021, Wendover4(1)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Chiltern Hills Challenge14th May 2021, Tring Station
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.