- . 93 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
The route kicks off at Willen Lake at 10AM and runners follow an anti-clockwise path around the city of Milton Keynes. The race avoids traffic and keeps runners distracted with parks and the Grand Union Canal before returning back to the finish line via a series of parks throughout Milton Keynes.
This event is relatively flat and the perfect place for both experienced runners and beginner runners looking to challenge themselves with their first half marathon.
The Milton Keynes Winter Half operates in support of the Willen Hospice.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon reviews (5)
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 626th Sep, Northampton
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- MK Autumn Run2nd Oct, Milton Keynes
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.