How to enter the Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon route
The route kicks off at Willen Lake at 10AM and runners follow an anti-clockwise path around the city of Milton Keynes. The race avoids traffic and keeps runners distracted with parks and the Grand Union Canal before returning back to the finish line via a series of parks throughout Milton Keynes.
This event is relatively flat and the perfect place for both experienced runners and beginner runners looking to challenge themselves with their first half marathon.
The Milton Keynes Winter Half operates in support of the Willen Hospice.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Big Cow Events are ranked #80 in the UK out of 324 organizers
Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon reviews (5)
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- MK Autumn Run2nd Oct, Milton Keynes
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- St Albans Half Marathon13th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 626th Sep, Northampton
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock