- . 17 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
This event is popular
Viewed 350+ times this week
How to enter the Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon route
The route kicks off at Willen Lake at 10AM and runners follow an anti-clockwise path around the city of Milton Keynes. The race avoids traffic and keeps runners distracted with parks and the Grand Union Canal before returning back to the finish line via a series of parks throughout Milton Keynes.
This event is relatively flat and the perfect place for both experienced runners and beginner runners looking to challenge themselves with their first half marathon.
The Milton Keynes Winter Half operates in support of the Willen Hospice.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon reviews (5)
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Run Silverstone15th Nov, Towcester5(3)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- St Neots Half Marathon15th Nov, Eynesbury4.3(5)
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 625th Sep 2021, Northampton
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.