See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon route
The route kicks off at Willen Lake at 10AM and runners follow an anti-clockwise path around the city of Milton Keynes. The race avoids traffic and keeps runners distracted with parks and the Grand Union Canal before returning back to the finish line via a series of parks throughout Milton Keynes.
This event is relatively flat and the perfect place for both experienced runners and beginner runners looking to challenge themselves with their first half marathon.
The Milton Keynes Winter Half operates in support of the Willen Hospice.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon reviews (5)
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar, Milton Keynes3.8(3)
- Rightmove Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend30th Apr, Milton Keynes
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- St Albans Half Marathon12th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon & 10k - June5th Jun, Stevenage
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March28th Mar, Bedford4.9(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.