Race HQ will be at Witchford Village College. It passes through the sleepy villages of Little Downham and Coveney. The second run uses the same course as the first. This promises to be a quick course, although windy Fenland conditions are almost definitely guaranteed!!
How to enter the Monster Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 25km, Run 5km
Monster Duathlon route
The 5km run course is an out and back road route taking you across a disused WW2 Airfield. The bike course heads briefly onto the A10 before heading out into Fenland territory!
Monster Duathlon weather forecast
Rain in the morning and afternoon.
Monster Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Monster Duathlon?
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Great Notley Autumn Duathlon3rd Oct, Braintree
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- Cowman Duathlon17th Oct, Olney
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon9th Oct, Windsor
- Cotswolds Sprint Duathlon10th Oct, Winchcombe
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.