Distances in this event
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 25km, Run 5km
Monster Duathlon route
The 5km run course is an out and back road route taking you across a disused WW2 Airfield. The bike course heads briefly onto the A10 before heading out into Fenland territory!
From the organizer
Race HQ will be at Witchford Village College. It passes through the sleepy villages of Little Downham and Coveney. The second run uses the same course as the first. This promises to be a quick course, although windy Fenland conditions are almost definitely guaranteed!!
Monster Duathlon weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Monster Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Monster Duathlon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Great Notley Autumn Duathlon6th Oct, Braintree
- Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans22nd Sep, St Albans
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon20th Oct, Windsor4.7(1)
- Holdenby Duathlon27th Oct, Creaton3.6(3)
- Bridport Triathlon17th May 2020, Bridport