Race HQ is at Peterborough Rowing Lake. The swim is in the superb lake, the bike will be a fast loop and the run is mostly off road through the Nene Park.
This course is perfect for both the seasoned competitor and the new comer. Held on the same day as the Monster Mojo a great atmosphere is guaranteed for all.
As the event was a sell out in 2017 we have increased capacity, be quick to enter though as we expect another sell out in 2018.
How to enter the Monster Mojito Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 38km, Run 10km
Monster Mojito Triathlon route
Monster Mojito Triathlon weather forecast
Windy in the morning.
Monster Mojito Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Monster Mojito Triathlon?
You may also like
- Warwickshire Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4(2)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Stratford Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4.5(2)
- Birmingham Triathlon25th Sep, Sutton Coldfield2.5(2)
- Cheshire Triathlon19th Sep, Nantwich4.5(5)
- TRI Challenge Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.