Race HQ is at Peterborough Rowing Lake. The swim is in the superb lake, the bike will be a fast loop and the run is mostly off road through the Nene Park.
This course is perfect for both the seasoned competitor and the new comer. Held on the same day as the Monster Mojo a great atmosphere is guaranteed for all.
As the event was a sell out in 2017 we have increased capacity, be quick to enter though as we expect another sell out in 2018.
How to enter the Monster Mojito Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 38km, Run 10km
Monster Mojito Triathlon route
Monster Mojito Triathlon weather forecast
Windy in the morning.
Monster Mojito Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Monster Mojito Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Triathlon Team Relays Bedford1st Aug, Bedford
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon11th Jul, Northampton
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Cowman Triathlon1st Aug, Olney4.8(2)