This event is staged alongside the Monster Mojito and both get cracking feedback. Race HQ is at Peterborough Rowing Lake.
This course is perfect for both the seasoned competitor and the new comer. A great atmosphere is guaranteed for all and is perfectly timed for those aiming for a summer full distance tri.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Monster Mojo Triathlon weather forecast
Foggy in the afternoon and evening.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Monster Mojo Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Monster Mojo Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Woodhall Sprint Triathlon5th Sep, Woodhall Spa5(2)
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Erewash Triathlon15th Aug, Long Eaton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.