Widely regarded as one of the worlds toughest endurance races. A truly epic challenge that will test your physical resilience and mental fortitude. Racing non-stop along the most iconic trail in the UK, you will experience the full intensity and ferocity of the British Winter. Prepare yourself for the biggest challenge of your life. The Montane Spine Race is open to anyone with appropriate experience* who wishes to test themselves and compete in a truly demanding race. Expect to face extreme weather, deep snow, ice, mud, bogs, ground water, storm force winds and driving rain in a gruelling, non-stop, 7-day race from Edale to Kirk Yetholm.
How to enter the Montane Spine Race
- Run 426.2km
- Run 108mi
Montane Spine Race weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Meet the organizer
Montane Spine Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Montane Spine Race?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul, Bakewell
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr, Delph
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- Chester Ultra29th Feb, Waverton