Widely regarded as one of the world’s toughest endurance races. A truly epic challenge that will test your physical resilience and mental fortitude. Racing non-stop along the most iconic trail in the UK, you will experience the full intensity and ferocity of the British Winter. Prepare yourself for the biggest challenge of your life. The Montane Spine Race is open to anyone with appropriate experience* who wishes to test themselves and compete in a truly demanding race. Expect to face extreme weather, deep snow, ice, mud, bogs, ground water, storm force winds and driving rain in a gruelling, non-stop, 7-day race from Edale to Kirk Yetholm.
Montane Spine Race weather forecast
Rain in the morning.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Montane Spine Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Montane Spine Race?
You may also like
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.