"Never run at night before so a good idea to try your lights so you know how it..."
"REALLY WELL ORGANISED AND FRIENDLY EVENT. FULL INSTRUCTIONS SO HAD EVERYTHING..."
"Love the svn events always well organized always a challange and great..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Moonlight Challenge
- Run 6.97mi
Moonlight Challenge weather forecast
Dangerously windy in the morning and overnight.
Moderate wind possible, up to 23mph
Moonlight Challenge reviews (6)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Spring 5k and 10k22nd Mar, Herne Bay
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10k5th Jul, Herne Bay4.4(4)
- Canterbury Half Marathon21st Aug, Canterbury4.2(20)
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon8th Mar, Lydd4.4(19)
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar, London4.3(1)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)