"Never run at night before so a good idea to try your lights so you know how it..."
"REALLY WELL ORGANISED AND FRIENDLY EVENT. FULL INSTRUCTIONS SO HAD EVERYTHING..."
"Love the svn events always well organized always a challange and great..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Moonlight Challenge
- Run 6.97mi
Moonlight Challenge weather forecast
Possible drizzle overnight.
Moderate wind possible, up to 26mph
Moonlight Challenge reviews (6)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10k5th Jul, Herne Bay4.4(4)
- Canterbury Half Marathon31st Aug, Canterbury4.2(20)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
- The Medway 10K7th Jun, Gillingham4.8(45)
- The EDF Energy Lydd 10K16th Aug, Lydd4.7(2)
- Southend Rudolph Run13th Dec, Southend-on-Sea4.5(15)