"Never run at night before so a good idea to try your lights so you know how it..."
"REALLY WELL ORGANISED AND FRIENDLY EVENT. FULL INSTRUCTIONS SO HAD EVERYTHING..."
"Love the svn events always well organized always a challange and great..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Moonlight Challenge
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 6.97miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Moonlight Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Moderate breeze possible, up to 13mph
Moonlight Challenge reviews (6)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Spring 5k and 10k22nd Mar 2020, Herne Bay
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10k5th Jul 2020, Herne Bay
- Canterbury Half Marathon21st Aug 2020, Canterbury
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Lydd
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton