Distances in this event
- Run 10km
- Run 3.9km
Moor Park 10k and Junior Fun Runs routes
The 10k route starts with a lap and a half of the school playing fields before heading out into the Moor Park estate. It crosses Rickmansworth and Moor Park Golf Courses, wending its way back through the Moor Park estate to the school grounds for a final triumphal lap of the playing fields.
There will be distance markers every kilometre, with water stations en route
- Closed roads
- Race packs collected on the day
- 1000 participants
From the organizer
Welcome to the Moor Park 10k and Junior Fun Runs.
This year were celebrating our sixteenth anniversary of running to raise money for the Lynda Jackson Macmillan Centre. Since 2002, more than 17,000 pairs of feet have pounded the course, raising nearly 600,000 to support people affected by cancer, helping meet the 37,000 requests for help the LJMC receives each year.
Entry is now open and we encourage you to enter soon. The junior events are particularly popular and, with a strict limit on numbers, some of these races are already more than half full.
Frequently Asked Questions
Moor Park 10k and Junior Fun Runs weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Moor Park 10k and Junior Fun Runs reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Moor Park 10k and Junior Fun Runs?
You may also like
- Dorney Lake Run13th Oct, Windsor
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- Do It For Charity Santa Run – Victoria Park, London8th Dec, London4.4(4)
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k - September29th Sep, Tadworth
- Runthrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September21st Sep, London