How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Run 5mi
You may also like
- The Maverick inov-8 Original Oxfordshire12th Oct, Henley-on-Thames4.7(14)
- Culworth Fun Run15th Sep, Culworth
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September1st Sep, Maidenhead4.3(14)
- Bovingdon Parish 10k1st Sep, Bovingdon
- Reading, O2O 1K, 3K & 10K - October6th Oct, Reading
- Water of Life 10K, Half Marathon and Junior Race - October20th Oct, Marlow4(9)
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The Club has organised the Mota-vation Summer Road Race Series since the late 1980s, a series of five road races, each approximately four miles, held monthly at various venues in Oxfordshire on Thursday nights.
The Club is competing in the Oxfordshire AA Grand Prix Race Series and the first Mota-vation Race often forms part of that series too.
This year will be the 31st running of Mota-vation. All the details are below. Note in particular the introduction of chip timing for this years series.
Mota – Vation – Charlton-on-Otmoor Race 1 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mota – Vation – Charlton-on-Otmoor Race 1?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.