How to enter the Mourne Way Marathon
- Run 26mi
- Run 52mi
- Run 10km
- Run 13mi
- Run 26mi
Mourne Way Marathon routes
This well-established trail running event in Ireland attracts runners from all over Europe and beyond to the Mourne Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty to participate in this stunning and challenging trail event.
The event offers a distance for runners of all abilities, and even a marathon challenge walk in aid of the Air Ambulance. The routes are all waymarked, and do not cross the tops of any mountains, meaning that even those newer to trail running are encouraged to participate, however, with varying terrain and uncertain weather, it promises to be a unique challenge.
The area is a unique, granite landscape shaped by ice and man, and will offer runners stunning views of coast, sea, and countryside as they traverse the forest trails and mountain paths of the wild terrain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Mourne Way Marathon weather forecast
Possible light rain until evening.
Meet the organizer
26 Extreme are ranked #50 in the UK out of 275 organizers
Mourne Way Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mourne Way Marathon?
You may also like
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Conwy Marathon25th Sep 2021, Llandudno
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)