209km cycling event starting from Tewkesbury. Controls at Monmouth., Talybont-on-Usk. and Symonds Yat East.
Spend a day on a raid into the Brecon Beacons - ideal for winter training ride. Only one (optional) hill & a few rises. Good controls used throughout. Varied terrain - all easily ridden on road bike.
How to enter the Mr. Pickwick’s Cymraeg Cyrch
- Bike 209km
Mr. Pickwick’s Cymraeg Cyrch weather forecast
Mr. Pickwick’s Cymraeg Cyrch reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mr. Pickwick’s Cymraeg Cyrch?
You may also like
- Beyond Cotswold Sportive29th May 2021, England
- Dragon Ride5th Jun 2021, Port Talbot5(2)
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- Beyond Somerset Sportive (Saturday or Sunday)9th Apr 2021, Glastonbury
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.