Back for its 2nd year, the Pipley Wood Mud Bath treats runners to mud, more obstacles, more water and even more MUD! The races use natural paths and obstacles, on a route which follows footpaths and trails in the privately-owned ancient woodland of Pipley Wood - naturally water-logged at this time of year - and the lesser used paths, which muddy-up a treat! We will take you along gulleys, up ravines, over fallen trees and under others, negotiating the land as it lies. We promise not to shoot you, electrocute you or cover you in honey and throw in a nest of wasps! Also 3k and kids' races.
How to enter the Mud Bath
- Running: Run 10km, N/a
- Running: Run 5km, N/a
- Run 2km
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Beyond Badminton Trail17th Sep, South Gloucestershire
- Great Bristol Run18th Sep, Bristol4.9(23)
- Cheltenham Half Marathon & 10k4th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- Bridgwater Half Marathon4th Sep, Bridgwater
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June12th Jun, Cheltenham
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.