Back for its 2nd year, the Pipley Wood Mud Bath treats runners to mud, more obstacles, more water and even more MUD! The races use natural paths and obstacles, on a route which follows footpaths and trails in the privately-owned ancient woodland of Pipley Wood - naturally water-logged at this time of year - and the lesser used paths, which muddy-up a treat! We will take you along gulleys, up ravines, over fallen trees and under others, negotiating the land as it lies. We promise not to shoot you, electrocute you or cover you in honey and throw in a nest of wasps! Also 3k and kids' races.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Mud Bath weather forecast
Foggy in the morning and afternoon.
Relish Running Races are ranked #72 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Mud Bath reviews (9)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Bristol 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Bristol4.5(2)
- Bridgwater Half Marathon5th Sep, Bridgwater
- Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Cardiff4.4(9)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Run Bournemouth Festival2nd Oct, Bournemouth4.5(46)
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k12th Sep, Brockenhurst4.8(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.