Mud Monsters Run is an award winning mud and obstacle race that will not disappoint. You will be taken on a journey across muddy fields, up steep hills, through woods, washing off in river crossings, navigating through mud pits, fighting your way through deep muddy bogs, over obstacles with many more muddy surprises along the way. Go on…get dirty!
The Mud Monsters Run is a 5k, 10k or 20k (double lap) challenging run in East Grinstead, just 20 minutes from the M25 J6, through the West Sussex countryside with many muddy obstacles on the way
How to enter the Mud Monsters Run – October
- Run 20km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Mud Monsters Run – October weather forecast
Mud Monsters Run – October reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Mud Monsters Run – October?
You may also like
- Rough Runner - West London2nd Oct, London
- Spartan Race – Windsor9th Oct, Winkfield Row5(1)
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec, Twickenham
- The Little Welly - Sevenoaks, Kent14th May 2021, Sevenoaks
- The Boss Hog and Whole Hog10th Oct, Woodbridge
- The Little Welly - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.